The Marlins are 3-10 after losing 7-6 to the Mets Sunday afternoon.
- JT Realmuto returned to the starting lineup, going 1-3 with two RBI and a sacrifice fly.
- Marcel Ozuna had his second consecutive multi-hit game in a row.
- Christian Yelich is batting a cool .111 since returning from injury, and is at .200 overall on the year.
- All of the Mets runs came in the fourth inning, and all off of starting pitcher Tom Koehler.
- That’s the third time this year Miami has given up seven runs in a single inning.
- Miami’s bullpen was excellent, holding New York to three hits the rest of the way.
- Miami outhit the Mets in three of four games in the series, and by an 11-8 margin this afternoon.
- After breaking my heart, the Marlins broke my fantasy catcher’s- Travis d’Arnaud- hand on a pitch.
- Can’t blame the bounces. Miami had all six challenges in the series go their way.